This award comes with the following rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share ten things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know you’ve picked them for the award.
But here we go.
1. I’d like to thank the Academy and everyone who voted. Oh wait…wrong acceptance speech.
Thank you much much much to Daffodil Campbell for reaching into the unknown to find ME. Just knowing you were here made me smile.
2. Ten things about myself. Um. Right. Let’s see:
- I like Hulu.
- I hate black licorice.
- I’m writing a book. Or two.
- I get slapped in the face daily. (Thank you, Abigail.)
- I’m allergic to grass. GRASS! (Do you know how many people have the nerve to mow in the summer? HOW RUDE!)
- My favorite candy is caramels with the cream in the middle.
- My favorite color is red.
- I hate fish. As pets and dinner.
- I love the water.
- I can whistle like a bird.
3. and 4. I’m off to do that now! That, and figure out how to put my award on a virtual shelf over there so everyone can see it and tell me how awesome I am. LOL. 🙂